SSS Calamity Loan 2022 will be available for Typhoon Odette Victims starting January 14-April 13, 2021. The Social Security System (SSS) will loan amount equivalent to 1 month salary credit. This will be computed based on the average of the last 12 monthly salary credit (rounded up to the nearest thousand) or the amount applied for, whichever is lower.
SSS Calamity Loan 2022 Requirements:
- Must be residents of an area declared under a state of calamity.
Region VI, VII, VIII. X, XIII or IVB (MIMAROPA (Mindoro, Marinduque, Romblon, Palawan), Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Northern Mindanao and CARAGA).
- Must already be registered in the SSS website.
- Have not been granted any final benefit, i.e. permanent total disability or retirement.
- Must have at least 36 months contributions, 6 of which should be posted within the last 12 months prior to the month of application.
- Must not have an outstanding Loan Restructuring or Calamity Loan.
- If employed, employer must certify and approve their employee’s application thru their SSS online account.
An interest rate of 10% per annum will be added to the loan and is payable within two years in 24 monthly installments. The Calamity Loan can be availed between January 14, 2022 – April 13, 2022. Registration and application will be done online through the SSS Website. Member-bower must access his/her My.SSS account.
Watch the SSS Calamity Loan 2022 Requirements Video: